Article 1. Definitions and scope
The following terms are used in these regulations:
- The organisation: ISM Security
- The complainant: the person whose interest is directly affected by the conduct of the organisation.
- An act of conduct means the acts or omissions of the organisation.
- The defendant: the organisation against whose conduct a complaint has been made by the complainant.
- A complaint: a written complaint against an act of the defendant.
Artikel 2. Field of application
This regulation applies to the handling of complaints about the conduct of ISM Security.
Article 3. Method of Submission
A complainant or his/her authorised representative may submit a complaint to the director of the organisation that carried out the conduct.
A complaint shall be signed and contain at least the following information:
- The full name and address of the complainant
- E-mail address of complainant
- The place and date of the conduct
- A description of the conduct objected to
- The grounds on which the complainant objects
If the complaint does not meet the above requirements, the director of the organisation shall inform the complainant accordingly and invite the complainant to rectify the omission within two weeks. If the complainant does not rectify the omission within the said period, the complaint will not be dealt with.
The complaint can be sent to the director of the organisation in the following way:
- By post (registered mail) to:
ISM Security t.a.v. Management
Zekeringstraat 17A 1014 BM Amsterdam
- By e-mail (with receipt and read receipt) to:
Article 4. Deadline
The time limit for submitting a complaint is 10 working days from the date on which the conduct complained of occurred.
Article 5. Free treatment
No costs are charged for the handling of a complaint.
Article 6. Acknowledgement
The director of the organisation shall send an acknowledgement of receipt to the complainant within five working days of receipt of the complaint.
Article 7. Ministry of Justice
Within two weeks of receipt, the director of the organisation shall send a copy of the complaint to the Directorate of Administrative Affairs of the Ministry of Justice and Security.
Article 8. Oral hearing procedure
The director of the organisation investigates the complaint and invites the complainant for a personal interview.
The director of the organisation shall hear the complainant and may also make enquiries of third parties.
Article 9. Written procedure
If the complainant does not wish to be heard, the complaint shall be dealt with in writing.
If the complaint does not meet the requirements, as stated in Article 3 of these Complaints Procedures, the complaint will not be dealt with.
Article 10. Decision
The director of the organisation shall decide on the next steps within four weeks after receipt of the complaint.
The decision on the complaint shall be communicated to the complainant in writing in duplicate:
- By post
- By e-mail
A copy of the complaint and the decision shall be kept in the organisation’s records for inspection.